XPS & EPS Panels
EPS (Expanded Polystyrene Sheets) foam is the insulation used most widely in insulated concrete forms and structural insulated panels. XPS (Extruded Polystyrene Sheets) foam is a rigid insulation that’s also formed with polystyrene polymer, but manufactured using a gas-extrusion process, and is often manufactured with a distinctive color (green or blue).
- High thermal insulation.
- Resistant to Mold and Mildew.
- Can suit different types of thermal applications.
- Lightweight product easy to cut and shape.
- Is characterized with lower water absorption than other sheets.
- Depending on the density it offers relatively high compressive strength.