TROY proposes certified systems for the Waterproofing according to the required application, the construction weight and the economics of the project
Why do we use Waterproofing
Waterproofing is important for protection of concrete, preservation of the construction and prevention of concrete elements deterioration. It is a critical element for the entire integrity of any structure exposed to the elements, and should be applied with high attention to the details.
Types of Waterproofing
- Liquid cementitious 2-component acrylic polymer.
- Elastomeric liquid cold-applied membranes.
- Liquid bitumen extended polyurethane & Modified SBR emulsions.
- Bitumen (asphaltic) torch-applied membranes.
- Crystalline Concrete waterproofing.
- Expansion & Construction Joints.
Where to use Waterproofing
- Wet Areas. (Bathrooms, Kitchens, etc.).
- Retaining walls.
- Expansion & Construction joints.
- Parking areas.
- Industrial floors.
- Swimming pools & Water tanks